Space Grunts Download For Pc
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
The year 2476, Earth's space-federation has been building moon-bases across the galaxy. One of those moon-bases has been sending a distress signal. Space Grunts are a group of intergalactic "problem" solvers, sent to investigate..
You play one, out of a team, of Space Grunts, and your mission is simple: find your way into the moon-base, and figure out what has happened. You'll have to fight your way through aliens, robots, security drones and base-systems. Find the lower levels of the moon-base, and get to the core of the problems.
Consumables - A large collection of consumables can be found all over the moon base from weapon enhancers, to destructive toys, armor, explosives, system-hacks, and more. Use the items wisely to advance deeper into the moon-base.
Weapons - Starting with three standard Grunt weapons, you will be able to enhance them for more fire-power and range. On your way you'll also find alternate weapons, and melee weapons.
Secrets - There are various ways to complete the game, anomalies leading to weird places, underground routes, and mysterious items to transport you to other area's of the moon-base. On top of these there are secret rooms and area's located all over the base, so never a dull moment!
Can you find the core of the problems?
Title: Space Grunts
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Release Date: 12 Jan, 2016
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000 or higher with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL supported sound card
Really fun little roguelike. I enjoyed it so much I bought it on Android to play on the move, which is actually where I've spent most of my time playing. It's just the right level of 'deep' to be fun without being overwhelming.. Fun, solid strategy. Great for quick plays. Great clean pixel art and sound. Tons of replayability.. Space Grunts is a fun little rogueLITE (I'll explain later on why I won't dub it as a roguelike) with charming and unique pixel art and fast turn-based gameplay. It's a fun and addictive time killer and you can find yourself saying "one more run" very often. It's learning curve is very low, meaning anyone can jump in and have a good time, not having to worry too much if the item they are about to use will just straight up kill them.
Space Grunts is fun and it does what it does pretty well, but I can't call it a roguelike. There's not enough nuance. There are no player levels and no character skills (outside of base stats per different character that can't be changed). This means that your gameplay is pretty much completely defined by the drops you get or don't get throughout a given run. Games like The Binding of Isaac do that same thing, but Isaac lets your own skill overcome adversity because of the real-time combat. Turn-based means you can plan your actions, but I don't think it's feasible to avoid damage entirely.
You characters have 3 (4 if you pick up a crowbar) weapons with limited ammo and different uses. You can also find various single-use tech (items) in your travels that heal you, create traps for your enemies, augment your firepower or give you a damage buffer (almost like temporary HP). The limited ammo and single-use items puts a lot of emphasis on strategy and luck, hoping that you get the right ammo or right weapon upgrades or right tech at the right time.
Unfortunately, this game isn't for me, as I felt gameplay felt relatively shallow. However, some of my complaints are the very reason it is so easy for people new to the genre to pick up and play it. I can see this very much being a soft introduction to the much more complex genre of REAL roguelike games (think stuff like Tales of Maj'Eyal, for example). It's obviously crafted with care and in the image of the creator, who seems to be very active on these forums. I love seeing that!. DISCLAIMER: This game is a work in progress and I plan on spending more time with it. I will update this review as needed.
Forgettable name aside, Space Grunts is actually a pretty interesting game. It plays like a hybrid of a turn based roguelike\/roguelite with the pace of an arcade game. The gameplay itself is pretty simple. When you move or shoot, enemies can do the same. There's no skip turn button, so you need to think a bit about how you're going to position your marine to deal with enemies. The gameplay loop is that you spawn into a level and you move room to room clearing out baddies. You start with three weapons: A shotgun, a railgun, and a frag grenade. As you progress through the levels, you'll find more items that mix things up. It's simple and fun. If you're a fan of roguelikes\/roguelites, give this a try. For $10, it's a good deal.
- Easy to pick up.
- Polished for an Early Access title.
- Decent aesthetic and sounds.
- Fast paced and fun gameplay.
- Visually simple.
- Not as deep or complex as the genres it draws from.. Game is a tad more difficult than it looks like at first, but once you get into it it's a lot of fun! Itemization is great, plenty of consumable and weapons too. I find most rogue like games to be somewhat overwhelming at times, learning curve and all, but Space Grunts is a great balance for a casual strategy pew pew fun.. Pros:
- +1: Sounds and animations. Howling monsters and thundering explosions make the dungeon crawling feels like a rock show.
- +1: Secrets and clues. Beware of special walls and containers.
- +2: Unforgiving combat. It takes me 45 hours to beat the game for the first time. I really enjoys to solve in-game problems one after another.<\/li><\/ul>
- -1: Annoying glitches.
- The mouse pointer moves to the center of the screen every time I start the game. I play the game by keyboard or X-Box controller, so I have to move the mouse pointer out of game window when running in window mode.
- The fouth weapon slot cannot be remapped.
- My X-box controller cannot be detected in full-screen mode sometimes.
- There is only one save at a time. And every level can only be saved once.<\/li><\/ul><\/li>
- -2: Low replayability. It takes me 48 hours to use all three characters to beat the game. After that, the game fails to make me stay longer.<\/li><\/ul>
Simplified Chinese comment:
\u6211\u5199\u7684\u4e2d\u6587\u4ecb\u7ecd<\/a>\u3002. so far very well put together roguelike, damn fun to play too.
update 13: B-skins and Achievements:
Good day! I'll type this quickly so that I can try my hands at today's Daily run, so here we go:
Achievements, now activated and working ;)
Someone mentioned B-skins, and I loved that idea a lot so they are now added.. unlocking them isn't easy, will see if I can come up with some more hints or something for that.
Also added your personal-best to the leaderboards which was another idea from the forums. Your current best isn't there, since the recording of your best runs starts now.
Do make sure to leave your ideas and thoughts in the forums or on my twitter (@orangepascal or @orangepixel) I love getting good feedback and improve the game based on that..
As for the rest of the update, a bunch of fixes to both the interface and the game, so go update and play!
- added: handling more characters in character select screen
- added: “personal best” now shown below leaderboards
- fix: full inventory screen didn’t play nice with mouse-controls
. 20% discount by pre-ordering my new game: Meganoid - now!:
- added: basement zone now has ambient sound
- added: B-skins for main characters (secret unlocks)
- added: activated first batch of Achievements
- fix: can’t abort the daily-challenge anymore to restart
- fix: made Daily leaderboard sorting order Descending by default
- fix: “anomaly” animation now triggers fade out + typo fix
- fix: turret animation jumped 1 pixel
- fix: Warper sometimes leaving a solid-invisible “block”
- fix: tried to make sure always 1 “free” spot around player on level-start
- fix: world 5 NPC’s now have text
Meganoid is about to be released (March 30rd) and you can now grab 20% discount by pre-ordering!
Find the pre-order and information here:
Meganoid is a challenging platformer, generating new levels on every play session. Find many items to enhance your character and his abilities while you descend down into the Meganoid space ship.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/606030. update 35: release version, and welcome to new players!:
Welcome to the new players :) hope you enjoy the game and join the forums if you have idea's or questions (cause there are a lot of mysterious things in the game)
Just a quick update here:
- fix: input settings not saving correctly
. update 29: stats and minor teeny-tiny fixes:
- fix: attempt to fix the NPC spawning in-front of a door / blocking hallways
- fix: skitter does less damage in direct-hit situation
- fix: changes to the camera code, now gives more space vertically in trade of slightly more movement
- fix: better placement of item-recycle-devices
As we enter the holiday season, the updates are gonna be a bit thin most likely. With the full release planned for January I'll also have to work on various marketing stuff and try to get some PR going and coverage on game sites and wrap up the mobile version so people can take this game on the road!
This update is mostly coming with interface fixes and tweaks, and some improvements for the statistics. There is now also a "reset" option added to the statistics screen, so for those with faulty stats due to the early release versions you can wipe your slate clean!
- added: top-20-killers to statistics screen
- added: option for resetting statistics
- fix: if no statistics, don’t show favorite class+items
- fix: centered “most kills by” on statistics screen
- fix: PS4 controller support on OSX
- fix: chapter name/progress not rendered when game-over message is shown (at start of a level)
- fix: lighting being wrong when browsing option menu during game
. Need your help:
- change: small increase in possibly damaging items in explosions
- change: made reinforcement dude less nervous in his movements
- change: completion text is now different
- fix: stop NPC’s from spawning in a flame-room/on a flamer
Besides releasing Space Grunts and updating it, I've also been working on Heroes of Loot 2, and I could use your help getting it onto Steam.
So if you have a few seconds, please give it a vote on Greenlight :
. Update 14: reinforcements:
A slightly unplanned update, but there was a big bug with achievements, basically the wrong one would unlock! Sorry for that guys.
So not really planned to update this one, but there's some fixes coming along with this and 2 new things: reinforcements and zombie's.
The "tele beacon" item is now changed in that it also adds a little reinforcement dude standing on top when you place it. It will shoots in the most dangerous directions around him (so don't get in his friendly fire!) and when he gets to much damage or runs out of bullets will be gone again.
The second is "zombies".. I noticed some of you guys like to shoot the NPC's after a nice trade was made.. not nice ! and I hope you try that again from now on ;)
- fix: some achievements got messed up, fixed now
- added: don’t shoot the NPC’s !
- added: reinforcements (improved beacons)
- fix: solid scenery not blocking bullets
- fix: improved Cyberalien AI
- fix: various wall-rendering bugs
- fix: after playing daily challenge, levels would remain the same
Silver Creek Falls - Chapter 1 Soundtrack crack activation code
Magic 2012 Gold Deck Bundle Ativador download [Crack Serial Key
ROGALIK Download] [full version]
Puzzle Box - Game + DLC Pack 2 [cheat]
Mind Map VR VR key serial number
VR Regatta - Lake in Japan Download Crack Serial Key
So Long Earth Soundtrack Ativador download [key serial number]
Might and Magic Heroes VI Gold download for PS4
The Minims Ativador download
Stay Close .rar Free Download