RFactor 2 Download For Windows
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
rFactor 2 is a realistic, easily extendable racing simulation from Studio 397. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer and the height of racing realism. rFactor 2 features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics, perfect for top-level esports and a rich single-player experience.
Race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. rFactor 2 supports a full day-night cycle as well as dynamically varying weather conditions such as rain which dynamically builds into puddles. Tracks feature "real-road" technology that changes the grip as more cars drive on it. You can run full 24 hour endurance events and in multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.Working with several partners, rFactor 2 has been used in hundreds of esport championships all over the world – in particular McLaren’s World’s Fastest Gamer and Formula E.
rFactor 2 is also an evolving product, which will be updated and added to for many years, so the list of features will expand!
- Updated to use multi-core CPU technology
- Advanced physics engine
- Newly updated tyre model
- Driving surface construction, even painted line thickness, affects grip levels
- Engine boost and Turbo modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
Dynamic Racing Experience
- Real-time day/night lighting transitions
- Realistic wet/dry weather transitions
- Dynamically laid rubber increases grip throughout racing session(s)
- Rubber chunks (“marbles”) roll off tyres and can affect grip
- Tyres sustain damage from poor driving (such as "flatspotting" a tyre) or setups, affecting grip immediately and over time
- Dynamically drying racing line after rain
- Environments filled with animated events like planes, flag marshalls and more…
- Real-time day/night lighting transitions
- Projected headlights for night time driving
- Open VR support for multiple headsets
- Look to apex and head motion tracking support
- DX11 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- New AI who will race for and defend positions
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system that affects both the appearance and performance of a vehicle
- “Resume from Replay” allows you to resume a race from a saved replay
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Opponent car skins automatically transmitted
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Dedicated server
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Support for modder created car,track and plugin content
- Fully adjustable Showroom, UI and HUD layouts
- More Plugin Interfaces
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
Cars and Tracks
Title: rFactor 2
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
Release Date: 28 Mar, 2013
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, with latest Service Packs
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon II x2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTS 450 or AMD Radeon 5750
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Christmas comes early at Studio 397!:
Ho ho ho, everybody! You didn’t think the elves at Studio 397 forgot, did you?!?! We have a little surprise for our fellow simracers: The iconic Nissan GT500 in all its ferocity is here to bring you some holiday cheer. Let it roar around any track worthy of its insane muscle!
The car, built for the 2013 SuperGT GT500 class, follows in the footsteps of two championship titles for this Nissan GT-R in 2011 and 2012. It is one of the most powerful GT cars out there, with an engine that delivers over 530 bhp at a weight of only 1,100 kg. Optimizations in engine response, even more torque, and better fuel economy make it superior to the previous year’s model. The rear wing and fender with their shark-tooth-shaped design provide downforce while reducing drag as much as possible.
The Nissan GT500 comes to rFactor 2 with four official liveries for you to enjoy. Not much more to say, we’ll let the car speak for itself! It is available from the Steam Workshop here.
Happy holidays from all of us at Studio 397!
Workshop link for the Nissan GT500:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=823946118. Build 1108 Update 1:
After releasing build 1108 about a week ago, we got a lot of good feedback from the community and also some bug reports. As always, we very much appreciate your input, even though we cannot always respond to every report individually. We previously explained that we spent some time optimizing our development process, so it should come as no surprise that we’re releasing this update now. This is not the last bugfix we will do, but it is probably the last one we’ll do this year. So from Studio 397, we wish you all a happy new year!
- Added an empty “Packages” folder to the dedicated server and to rFactor 2 itself. Both distributions were missing this folder, which caused some confusion.
- Fixed an issue with nonexistent workshop items. If you were subscribed to a workshop item that was subsequently removed or made invisible to you, Steam would continue to report you as “subscribed” to that item. Because the item no longer exists, it would, however, cause our Launcher to hang whilst waiting for it to download, which could never happen, of course. We’ve made the code more robust and tried to detect all such cases, so you should no longer experience this issue.
. Welcome Zandvoort!
More than seventy years after the first cars sped across the track, Zandvoort will again be the center of the Formula 1 circus next year. For anyone who doesn’t want to wait that long and wants to experience what it is like to race through the dunes at high speed, we have today released, with immaculate timing, the most recent version of the circuit for rFactor 2.
Read all about it here:https://www.studio-397.com/2019/05/zandvoort/
. The Road Ahead: Open Beta Explained
On Monday we released the first “open beta” and promised you regular updates in terms of code and content. In today’s blog we would like to explain this process in more detail to give you more insight into this process and our plans to get from this open beta to the first stable release.
Read it here:https://www.studio-397.com/2017/05/the-road-ahead-open-beta-explained/
. Stock Car Guide Part 1: The Full-Course Caution
As novice stock car simracers quickly realize, oval racing isn’t just about turning left, it consists of a complex interplay of many intricate parts! As a genre, stock car is highly dependent on a unique set of “rules” that must be implemented to properly simulate the strategy and “controlled chaos” that make oval racing exciting.
Key elements like full-course cautions, special penalties like EOLLs, and rewards such as the “Lucky Dog” and “Wave Around”, are all very specific to stock car racing – and rFactor 2 simulates all of these!
The rules of stock car racing can be difficult to grasp, especially for someone starting out, and without at least some prior knowledge, it might seem a little intimidating just to dip your toes into oval racing. To fully experience stock car racing, you need to do more than just try to take a fast line on track. There’s a whole host of things you must be aware of and keep track of, all at the same time! To let you get the most fun out of racing, we’re writing a series of short guides that will explain the basic rules of stock car racing.
This first article will look at the “full-course caution” and how it works in rFactor 2. You can read the rest of it here: https://www.studio-397.com/2017/01/stock-car-guide-part-1-the-full-...
. Roadmap Update October 2017
We’re nearing the end of the year, which is a good time to start looking ahead at what the new year will bring, but also to look back and reflect on the current year. At the start of 2017 we were still building our team and roadmap, and I think it is fair to say that we did not anticipate all the interesting conversations, partnerships and opportunities that presented themselves in the months that followed. Even though, we knew when we started that there were a few key areas in rFactor 2 we had to address.
To read the rest of the story, go here:https://www.studio-397.com/2017/10/roadmap-update-october-2017/
. Roadmap Update August 2017
It’s summertime, and we are all but on holiday at Studio 397. We’ve passed the half-way mark in August, so it’s time for another roadmap update. This time we have some information to share about our new UI, the competition infrastructure and a new car brand license!
Read the rest here:https://www.studio-397.com/2017/08/roadmap-update-august-2017/
. Radical Release!
Introducing the Radical SR3 RSX now available on Steam Workshop! We have worked closely with Radical to present the perfect race car, immaculately balanced and fantastic for fighting nose to tail on the track.
You can subscribe to it here:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950759997
And read the rest of the announcement here:https://www.studio-397.com/2017/07/radical-release/
My Boyfriend He loves me, he loves me not Ativador download [Keygen]
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash - VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- Colla...
Cave Digger: Riches DLC [Xforce keygen]
The Adventures of Golly Activation Code [portable]
Working Faster in Modo Ativador download [cheat]
Raise Your Own Clone full crack [Keygen]
Dragonfly Chronicles Crack Serial Key
Fantasy Grounds - Wrath of River King (5E) [torrent Full]
Fantasy Grounds - Mythic Monsters 36: Mesoamerica (PFRPG) download ...
a nifty game download 1gb