Mid-Michigan's Bigger Dealer With Better Deals
Title: Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle : School Girls Edition
Release Date: 22 Jun, 2015
Well.. not much difference compare to Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle.
This one is using school girls and lady teachers as opponents so the voice is cuter...
same type of graphics.. same sound effect... same player AI.. and even the same character unlocking steps.
Again.. this game don't have steam achievement but it got ingame achievements and you need to win 100 games or so to unlock all characters. After playing and spending an entire afternoon I was able to unlock half of them..
Game rule is japanese mahjong. So you will do well if you learn about it first before trying to play this.
6.5\/10.. no plot.. and not enough research material .. just plain mahjong fun.. This game lacks replayability..... Pros:
- fully functional Riichi Mahjong on Steam
- "custom rules" like number of rounds, starting points, open tanyao, red fives, etc.
- "pretty" and "cute" are subjective. Just a handful of the girls don't look like\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665- no tutorial for beginners, not even basic stuff like a scoring table or yaku-list. If you can't play riichi you won't learn it with this game
- horrible gamespeed. You have the choice between painfully slow and way to fast. Choose slow and one game lasts several minutes. Choose fast and the AI discards 3 tiles in a split second. Best thing about that: If the AI calls on a discard for a win you don't know who it came from and what it was until a cut scene ends.
- talking about cutscenes: Every call on a tile causes an unskippable animation that can't be turned off and starts to get annoying after the fourth or fifth time, messing up the flow of the game even more
- UI is bad, you can't see the whole table
- game isn't completely translated
If you want anime \u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665s, go and watch hentai. If want to play riichi mahjong vs a computer www.gamedesign.jp\/flash\/mahjong\/mahjong_e.html\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\" > click here<\/a>. You'll get better stuff than this game has to offer and the best thing about it: You don't have to pay money for it.. I can read japanese, so I don't actually use the english interface, but people seems to complain about the poorly translated rule book or something... well, I can't denied that, but for player who isn't even interested in Riichi mahjong shouldn't even buy this game... Want to learn about the rule, watch youtube video will understand better than just reading off a few words. and yes, the game will be better if it's translate correctly, I can't deny that.
Compare to previous game, the art and AI is indeed improve a lots too. There are no more 4 wins in a row by same person (in my experience). It's good, It's fine.
Overall, if you interested in Riichi Mahjong, learn the rules by googling, watch Saki or Akagi, look for youtube tutorial, learn by yourself. Buy this game AFTER you familiar with the rulez. It's a fun game to pick up IF YOU INTERESTED IN RIICHI MAHJONG.. This game is so cheap made, that its just boring. When you figure out how it works, there is no more fun playing it.
Eidos Anthology crack dll
Knytt Underground Password
Zombie Estate 2 Ativador download
Download Secret Files 3 rar
Mechanism - OST License
UBERMOSH:WRAITH download direct
Zombasite download direct
(VR) The Han Dynasty Imperial Mausoleums Ativador download [hack]
Mysterium - Hidden Signs download windows 8.1
LOST PLANET 3 - Map Pack 3 Download] [License]