India Speed Post Tracking service allows you to track the delivery information of your consignment easily. Indian postal services are provided with domestic and international services as well as money transfer services. It is booked in all postal departments providing speed mail service. As a customer, you can track the status of India post tracking by following methods.
- Mail tracking Number: firstly you'll need to search for the printed tracking number on the package booking receipt.
- Online track and trace systems: Thirteen digits barcodes that enter the identity of Speed courier consignment Number as above and press the button, then the delivery status will appear here.
- SMS based Status: You can also track through the SMS service. Article type ' POST track <. 13 digit article number >. ' to track the status and send SMS on 166 or 51969.
- Alternatively, you can browse the government website and find the consignment status, Www.indiapost.gov.in. Go to India Post and get more information that will help you to choose the best match of your need.
- You can use our system and enter the Tracking number given to you during parcel booking.
- Press track button.
- Tracking results will be displayed instantly at the below section.
- If you want go to full screen mode, you can press "Open in new window" link.
- Your privacy is fully protected. We don't store any tracking information.
The main points to remember for Speed post tracking using SMS
- All letters are capital only for Speed post tracking, because SMS is case sensitive. For, example ‘POST TRACK EE987654321IN’ and send to the numbers 166 or 51969.
- The consignment status will be available up to 60 days, from the date of booking of your parcel/consignment.
- This service is provided by all mobile network operators in India.
- Rates of SMS will be charged according to service provider.
To Know MoreClick here...